




Technical difficulties with the new camera have not allowed me to post weekend pics from this weekend's trip to Bear Lake, but stay tuned, as I am hoping I can post pics in bits and pieces over this next week.
Yesterday was a great day with our little man, and he LOVED playing with his new Dora kitchen that daddy set up! Thank you for finding the Dora kitchen granma Mower, Jackson LOVES it! In fact, Lonnie and I realized just how much he loved it last night when he said "Dora" about 10 times over the course of an hour! In addition to "Dora", his new favorite word is "rock", and he loves to hoard rocks inside his toys around the house. He ALWAYS remembers where he puts them, and loves to go back to them each night and re-visit them. Such a sweet boy! Loves playing hide-and-seek with daddy, even when daddy is outside, and he can see him through the window!
0 comments:
Post a Comment