CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday, January 16, 2010




Now you see it, now you don't!
Jackson's hair was starting to get a bit wild again, so we decided it was time for a homemade haircut. Lonnie got out the clippers he has been using on himself for years, and we decided to go with a number 6. Needless to say, I am happy we chose the 6 instead of the 4, because it's a bit shorter than I was prepared for. And as you can see from the above pics, little man isn't quite so sure how he feels about it either...
I am getting used to it, and Lonnie loves it, so we will probably start cutting it on our own, as it's a $20 savings! I did keep all those beautiful curls, and have safely stashed them away in a Ziploc bag to show his wife one day! He has prettier hair than a lot of girls, we lucked out in the hair department! I think he makes Grandpa jealous...

0 comments: