CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 19, 2010

Friday, July 16, 2010











I am SO behind on blogging!

I just wanted to post some pics of the last few weeks to show how much little man is enjoying his summer. Noy is going to be induced today or tomorrow, and will welcome baby #3 into the world! Jackson will spend the rest of the summer with Adriane until Papaw and Nanny arrive from TN to help out for two weeks.
Jackson plays outside all day, and when Lonnie and I get home from work, we spend the next few hours outside playing until it's time to get cleaned up for bed. We finally had to break down and shave little man's hair again, as it has been SO hot outside that he was constantly a sweaty mess. I loved it longer when I could spike it and do more with it, but it's also cute short. He looks like such a big boy!!




0 comments: