Corn, glorious corn! I have always waited for the day my little man could eat corn, as most of my friends and family members little ones always loved to gnaw on an ear of corn, and it kept them occupied for hours! Jackson never had any interest, and every time I tried to give him an ear of corn, he automatically told me it was "hot", and pushed it aside. This week, he decided he would give it another try, and he eats corn just like a pro! He loved it so much that the minute he got home from Noy's house the next night, he asked for corn!
Monday, August 16, 2010
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Corn, glorious corn! I have always waited for the day my little man could eat corn, as most of my friends and family members little ones always loved to gnaw on an ear of corn, and it kept them occupied for hours! Jackson never had any interest, and every time I tried to give him an ear of corn, he automatically told me it was "hot", and pushed it aside. This week, he decided he would give it another try, and he eats corn just like a pro! He loved it so much that the minute he got home from Noy's house the next night, he asked for corn!
Labels:
Kristin Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment