CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April 26, 2011

Little man's blog has never allowed comments, and Shannon finally helped me figure out why it wasn't working!

For anyone who visits this blog, if you would like to leave comments now, I can receive them, and when I print Jackson's blog books each year for him to take to college with him, he can read them when he can't sleep at night!

1 comments:

Jennifer

YAY! Well, by all means, allow me to be the first to leave a comment. :-)

By the time you start reading these you will already have firm knowledge of how much you are loved and recognition of all the wonderful relationships you have formed. I will do my best to be sure that we have our relationship! Already you are a sweet, sweet boy.

Much love, Jennifer