CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 16, 2011

Mouse Is Mad!






















One of little man's favorite books right now is "Mouse Is Mad", a gift from Peyton for Christmas. He loves to stomp, roll around, scream, and mimic everything the animals do in this book. He also loves to stomp away by himself, find a corner, and be sure everyone is watching him be mad! He wasn't too happy about me following him to his corner yesterday when he was mad, but he got over it. I think he actually cracked a smile!

My uncle Steve is convinced this crabby face came from me, but I'm not so sure! Looks more like his daddy to me!








1 comments:

Jennifer

Jackson, it's funny and interesting to me when I read your blog and see that what you are doing and/or are in to is precisely what my Gabe (your friend that lives in N.C. whom you have not met yet but you guys send each other invites and gifts all the time and eventually will get together) is doing too. He has been making the same faces but with his he says 'I'm cross Mom'. Seeing you do your stance and face reminded me of his.

You are a special little guy who loves, loves to jabber (talk alot - wonder where you get that?) and you romp and investigate everything. Just as an almost 3 year old should.

I was supposed to come for your birthday this year but Mommy got her wires crossed and that's now not going to work out but know I will be thinking about you and sending your presents! :-)

Much love,
Jennifer