CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cupcakes!



I realize it's a bit early for Halloween, but little man is so excited this year, that I agreed to make a batch of Halloween cupcakes for the neighbors and his girls, and gave in to his request for a ghost in September...

We have already started reading Halloween books before bed, and when I told him tonight that Halloween was two months away, he broke into tears. Even though he has NO idea how far away that really is!

2 comments:

Colin's Mom

That's my little guy! Who says you have to wait till Halloween to make Halloween cupcakes!!!
You better give your mom a giant hug for being such an awesome mom!

the holmans

cute I am with Jackson it is never to earily for Halloween so glad to see you all have had a nice summer we will have to take a fall ride the summer has been way too short.