Little man is still obsessed with ALL things dinosaur!!
The last two weeks have been his BEST weeks at school so far, as they have been learning all about dinosaurs! He will come home and describe which dinosaurs have flat teeth, which have sharp, and what dinosaurs are able to eat as a result of their teeth shape and size. He knows which dinosaurs eat which dinosaurs, and I am CONFIDENT that he has taught his teacher and classmates several things about dinosaurs that they didn't know before!!
Apparently some of his classmates have said "Jackson knows ALL the dinosaurs", I am not sure if this is making him any friends or not...
The last two weeks have been his BEST weeks at school so far, as they have been learning all about dinosaurs! He will come home and describe which dinosaurs have flat teeth, which have sharp, and what dinosaurs are able to eat as a result of their teeth shape and size. He knows which dinosaurs eat which dinosaurs, and I am CONFIDENT that he has taught his teacher and classmates several things about dinosaurs that they didn't know before!!
Apparently some of his classmates have said "Jackson knows ALL the dinosaurs", I am not sure if this is making him any friends or not...
Jim and Nancy sent him a pair of dinosaur slippers with sharp nails from Indiana, and he wanted to put them on right away and scare his daddy with his sharp claws! Peyton got a pink pair, and I can't wait to see her wearing them!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment