Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Sweet Shelby
SO guilty of repeating my mother's mistakes... :)
I always like to tease my mom that no pictures of me or my younger brother Jason exist, as we were the third and fourth children, and she was over it!
Shelby is only three weeks old and I am already finding myself NOT keeping up with pics, her calendar, or her baby book, and I have about 25 pics of her first few weeks compared to TWO albums from Jackson's first few weeks of life. I went a little overboard last time, but I need to be MUCH better this time, as this is my last baby and she is the SWEETEST little girl ever. She sleeps FAR better than her brother did, but she has his mellow and sweet personality, we are SO lucky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment