CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday, April 7, 2009











In addition to standing on his own, Jackson is starting to navigate stairs, and is now "walking" on the perimeter of objects that he is standing up on. This works with his walker, his exersaucer, and his John Deere, and he LOVES to stand up and cruise around objects on his own. Yesterday he also took his first steps towards objects while standing up, and of course, his mommy was the object he chose to walk to!
Jackson got to spend the day with granma and grandpa Mower today, and he had a great day! Every time I called granma to check in, I heard Jackson laughing and talking in the background, and he was his usual social self. Can't wait for grandma, Larry, grandpa, and Jan and Steve to see Jackson this weekend, most of them have not seen him since late July, and he is a little boy compared to when they saw him last. He is SO much fun, I can't wait for them to see my little man's personality!




0 comments: