CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Friday, May 1, 2009










Thank you Ava for the wonderful hat! It arrived just in time, as Jackson doesn't mind keeping it on, and it allows us to still take nightly walks while keeping his ears covered.
Jackson tried Noy's delicious empanadas, and Jell-o, for the first time this week. The empanadas were definitely a hit, he ate 1 1/2 for dinner. He wasn't so sure about the consistency of Jell-o, but we'll keep working on it, as I know he's going to love it!
When Lonnie returned from his recent Seattle trip, he had 2 Mariners outfits in his suitcase for Jackson! I can't believe how old he looks in his Mariners jersey! Old enough to be walking! Not sure if I mentioned it previously, but Jackson began walking this week, and lets go of furniture and stationary items completely, and walks 10-14 steps at a stretch. He has even been known to walk from daddy to mommy when he gets whiny at night and decides he needs mommy to hold him! He will likely be RUNNING by his first birthday!


0 comments: