CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 25, 2009

Monday, May 25, 2009











Happy Mothers day mom (and Grandma Mower)! Sorry you had to work today, and we're sorry that we were not able to spend time with you this weekend to celebrate your big day!
Jackson had his first trip to Toys R' Us today, and ended up with a golf club set. He enjoyed it so much that the golf clubs and bag did not leave his hands or his sight all day. The only thing able to compete with the golf clubs is Jackson's new Kawasaki ATV. We spent a LOT of time on the ATV today, and within the first several minutes, Jackson figured out how to operate the battery on his own, and was able to get his ATV started and moving (with me trailing closely behind, hanging onto his shirt tail!). He had a great day with his new toys, and also enjoyed spending the day with his Papaw and Nanny. He LOVES all the extra attention, as if he doesn't get enough every day!
The day ended well for Jackson also, as I decided I was ready for my first snow cone of the year! When I got back in the car with my treat, Jackson grunted until I let him try my snow cone, and within 5 minutes, he had consumed more than half of it on his own. I think the Almond Joy snow cone was a big hit, and we will have many more to come during the long, hot summer!




0 comments: