




The weekend went by rather S L O W L Y, as Jackson decided napping just wasn't in the cards! He's a lot of fun for the first several hours of the day, but the last several hours can be painful! As long as he's able to stay outside in the fresh air and sunshine he's great, but when it's time to come into the house, he melts down! The last several nights have also been painful, but I'm hoping that Jackson will soon get to a point where he is SO tired he has no choice but to give in and sleep, ALL through the night!
Lonnie had a great second Fathers Day, complete with a picture sketched of him and Jackson. It turned out great, and was a PERFECT likeness of the two of them! I will put it on the blog in the next few days and you can tell me what you think.
I was diagnosed with yet another sinus infection, in addition to the flu, but now that I have started antibiotics I hope to get back to normal soon! Here's hoping for a clean CT scan in three weeks so I don't need to consider surgery!
0 comments:
Post a Comment