




Almost forgot a few major events!
We just happened to be in Los Angeles eating dinner at the same mall that "Death Cab for Cutie" and the stars from "Twilight" were appearing! We didn't get to see them very well through all the people, but still managed to catch a glimpse.
As you can see, Tony enjoyed the wax museum as much as we did, and was a big fan of Raquel Welch. I chose to keep the picture of Tony and Britney Spears to myself, I don't want to publically embarass Tony...
Also hit Malibu Beach (not really, our feet never touched the beach) and the Santa Monica pier (I have ALWAYS wanted to ride the carousel - and Krista even rode it along with me!), and even manged to catch a glimpse of Winnie the Pooh's star on the Hollywood Walk of Stars! Some day Jackson will thank me!
0 comments:
Post a Comment