




The next series of postings are going to be in date order, but as it's been SO long since I took pics off the camera, I had over 300 last night to sort. With that being said, you are going to see pics in order of when they occurred, but I'm getting too old to remember the dates they took place.
Above are pics of Jay, Lonnie, and I in Dallas, enjoying the beautiful weather and the sites, although not much else... We went to the Texas Rangers game and the Cowboys/Titans games in the same day, and both our teams lost (sorry Jay!!). Lonnie has vowed never to return to a Cowboys game after he has been twice and both games ended in the Cowboys losing. Unfortunately, that seems to be par for the course this season.
We also spent an afternoon downtown touring the JFK Museum, and seeing where he got shot, the grassy knoll, and the Texas Book Depository (where he was shot from). Cool history and great food in Dallas!
0 comments:
Post a Comment