



More Halloween pics!
We went to a Halloween party and I convinced Lonnie that we should dress up for the first time, for Jackson. We both dressed up, and little man refused to wear his costume! We were both supposed to be Navy personnel, but when my costume arrived (I ordered it online, site unseen, on clearance...) it wasn't exactly what I expected. A bit shorter, a bit tighter, and a bit more revealing than I anticipated. I looked more "nurse" like than Navy like, but Jackson could have cared less!
We went to a Halloween party and I convinced Lonnie that we should dress up for the first time, for Jackson. We both dressed up, and little man refused to wear his costume! We were both supposed to be Navy personnel, but when my costume arrived (I ordered it online, site unseen, on clearance...) it wasn't exactly what I expected. A bit shorter, a bit tighter, and a bit more revealing than I anticipated. I looked more "nurse" like than Navy like, but Jackson could have cared less!

0 comments:
Post a Comment