CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Ready for Shelby!






Jackson has asked about Shelby's stocking, and it started me thinking that she should really have a stocking of her own this year...  So, it has arrived!  Bad pics as they are a bit fuzzy, but she has the angel stocking in the center of the fireplace. The stocking that Jackson's elf chose to hang from this morning upon his return from the North Pole!

Lonnie and Jackson also put her crib together last week.  We are hoping not to use it before late January/early February, and she will likely be in our room for a while, but it's nice to have it ready just in case.  I LOVE the classic Winnie the Pooh colors/style, and I will take more pics as I put together the rest of her room.

0 comments: