Monday, December 17, 2012
Happy birthday daddy!
I have been waiting for weeks for daddy's birthday to arrive, ever since mommy and I went shopping for his gifts. I was so excited and kept the surprise well, until we handed over the wrapped packages to daddy to open and I told him "they are shoes, daddy". In addition, I still wanted to get him a scarf which my mom had not had the opportunity to pick up, and I told him that he would need to wait until next year for his scarf. Apparently my scarf idea had been turned into a Christmas gift, and now I let the cat out of the bag... I am 4, what do you expect?!
It was a great day and I think my daddy had a good birthday. He just keeps looking younger to me, so I am not sure why his friends like to tease him about being the oldest person in the room...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment