August 05, 2013
There are no words that feel adequate or complete enough to describe my grandpa, Gil Marty. He was the life of the party, the brightest light in any room, the voice heard above all others in any setting... And my heart is not just heavy, but I feel an emptiness and pain inside me that I did not know could exist, and I can only describe it as the piece of me that will ALWAYS be missing until I see grandpa again.
While I know that he is in a better place I selfishly wish he was still with me, and I fear that Jackson and Shelby will NEVER know what an amazing great grandfather they had, and what a positive spirit and generous heart he contained.
I love you grandpa, and I can still feel your warm hands in mine as I tried to will you back to me. I will never forget you
While I know that he is in a better place I selfishly wish he was still with me, and I fear that Jackson and Shelby will NEVER know what an amazing great grandfather they had, and what a positive spirit and generous heart he contained.
I love you grandpa, and I can still feel your warm hands in mine as I tried to will you back to me. I will never forget you
0 comments:
Post a Comment