CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 5, 2013

More new foods! And how I am confident that sweet Shelby is my daughter...





We have now tried all fruits and veggies - and Shelby is a huge fan of everything, except one.

Green peas!  Lonnie and I DESPISE green peas so I never made Jackson try them, as I did not want to torture him unnecessarily.  I decided (after observing Jackson's horrible pickiness when it comes to all things food) that I would do things MUCH differently the second time around, and I want Shelby to eat everything, even things Lonnie and I don't like.

So after all other veggies were exhausted the day arrived to try peas.  The first several bites did not go well and she went from gagging, to complete vomiting, to sobbing then screaming... However, Dr. Norlin said to introduce all new foods ten times so I was not going to give up!

Day two of peas arrived and this time grandma fed her while Jackson, Mira, and I tried to cheer her on...  More vomiting, more tears, and grandma couldn't go on...  The peas one!  And for any doubters (although Shelby is the SPITTING image of her big brother) it is now clear that she is our offspring - we are NOT a green pea family!

0 comments: