CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Saturday, December 20, 2008




Back from Kauai, and had a WONDERFUL time! I limited our calls to the in-laws to about 3 per day, and just as I thought, Carolyn and Doyle had a great time with Jackson, and took great care of him. So well that I don't even know if he realized we were gone! Had rain and stormy weather in Kauai, and the water was too choppy to get out in the ocean or scuba dive and snorkel, but we had a great time resting and relaxing!







Just flew in from Kauai early this morning, and luckily we didn't get held up in L.A. with any weather. Also happy to report that around 7 PM this evening my sister, Travis, and my sweet Peyton arrived in Salt Lake for their Christmas visit! Can't wait to see them all! Jackson is thriving and other than having a few top teeth trying to come in and driving him CRAZY, he is more energetic each day, and continues to explore the world around him. Only 5 more days until Christmas!



0 comments: