CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Tuesday, December 23, 2008
















Grandma McKenney sent Jackson money for Christmas, and we bought a Johnny Jumper, which he loved! He spun around in circles until he threw up, but he got the hang of it! This will be a lifesaver for me when I cook, as he can jump and still watch me, and I can keep an eye on him at the same time. Tracy brought feeding bags for Jackson from California, and we put diced apples and ice cubes in the bag to help with his teething pain. He LOVED the feeding bags, and it's a great way to get him to taste things without swallowing them or biting off pieces that are too big. Peyton's pretty interested in Jackson, but was not thrilled about him pulling her hair. I warned Tracy that he has a fascination with hair, and girls, so Peyton was doomed from the start!

0 comments: