CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday, January 30, 2009












Jackson is intent on crawling, rolling, sitting up, and having as many toys in his mouth at one time as possible! He is busier than ever, and is now working on two top teeth at the same time, which can make him a bit whiny at times. He is still so well good-natureed, but it's nice to have Tylenol as a back up, just in case!
He LOVES the tub, and we will be graduating to the big tub in the next few weeks, so he can play with all the toys that I've acquired over the last 8 months. He LOVES to splash and kick in the tub, and he doesn't even mind getting his hair and face wet! Hoping for a fun weekend together before Lonnie heads off to Canada for his big snowboarding trip. I have been feeling a bit under the weather, but thanks to Noy's DELICIOUS cooking and my husband's tender loving care, I'm quickly getting back to normal.
Happy Friday!



0 comments: