




Jackson turned 8 months old today, and it has flown by! It's hard to believe that last year at this time, I was just beginning to wear maternity clothes, and now my little man is almost one year old! As you can see, he is still the spitting image of his daddy, although many people comment that Jackson has my eye shape now. Here is a pic of him taken tonight, when he's deciding whether or not to take the plunge into his duck tub. Of course, he decided to get in, he LOVES the splashing too much to resist!
8 things I love about Jackson:
Every time I see him, I see Lonnie.
Every time he smiles, it's like his smile was meant for only me...
He looks at you like you're the only person in the room.
He loves carrots, and NOBODY loves carrots!
Jackson still wakes up every day with a smile on his face.
His TOTAL and complete confidence, he knows what an amazing little being he is!
His chubby little toes.
His beautiful eyes.
Happy birthday Jackson!
0 comments:
Post a Comment