CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Tuesday, September 15, 2009











I decided to invest in a few tub crayons for little man. He seems to enjoy them, but he is definitely more interested in chewing the plastic crayon holder than he is drawing with the crayons. But for the short time he was entertained with drawing, I was impressed with his artistic skills! This didn't come from Lonnie and I, I assure you!
Jackson is ALWAYS wanting to play with the flashlight and I never give in, but I was feeling lazy last night, and let him explore with the flashlight for a few minutes. Both Bailey and I hid in fear, while he ran around our bedroom pointing the light at anything and everything that moved. Not sure where this little guy gets his personality or zest for adventure, but I am sure it comes from his father...
Now if ONLY Jackson would start sleeping!




0 comments: