




Jackson's hair has started to get a little difficult to tame, so I decided it was time for his first official haircut! We went to Cookie Cutters, and Jackson got the blue car, just like we have at home! He also got to watch a Winnie the Pooh video, but he wasn't interested for too long. He preferred to check out the rest of the scenery, and to watch the little kid next to him get his hair cut.
When trying to describe how I wanted Jackson's haircut, Lonnie repeatedly reminded me that I was describing a mullet. I just didn't want to part with his curls in the back, but I wanted the front and sides trimmed down. It ended up working out, and we have a little less "height" in the front and back when Jackson's hair tends to get frizzy towards the end of the day. And, he does NOT have a mullet!
He was a BIG fan of the slide and the balloon, and the only tantrum he threw was on the way OUT the door of Cookie Cutters, to get in the car and head back home. He had a great time!
0 comments:
Post a Comment