Peyton got paper dolls, a musical jewelry box (like one Tracy used to have growing up), new pj's, shoes, an Elmo vaccuum, a pink laptop, a bowling set, Gator golf, and lots of new "I Spy" books!
Gavin got frogs (which he loved!), a University of Utah shirt, new pj's, reading books, and lots of new Miami Dolphins gear for his bedroom.
Jackson made out very well, with all kinds of new musical instruments! Two drum sets, a musical rocking Tigger, a treehouse set, a bowling set, new books, pj's, dog crocs (which he LOVES!), a Cowboys flag for his room, and a bead toy.
Traiton got Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD's, PJ's, a Cubs pillow, a football, a University of Utah jersey, a globe, and a Titans flag for his room.
I was spoiled with gift certificates for a new phone, as Lonnie is not a fan of the Blackberry and has been insisting I upgrade to the IPhone since he upgraded his almost a year ago.
Unfortunately Lonnie and I weren't able to catch pics of all the gifts being opened, as so much was happening at one time, but we did run the video player again, and hopefully we caught it all that way. It was a great day with family and friends, and I am not ready for my sister and Peyton to depart! Nor Travis or Jeff, but you know what I mean!
0 comments:
Post a Comment