CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wednesday, December 9, 2009





Still loving to do anything and everything with his silky!
Jackson has become a predictable sleeper these days, and we have had many great nights of sleep since returning from Portland for Thanksgiving. On the average the last two months, Jackson wakes up one time (between 12 - 2), or not at all. It is a great change from the sleeping patterns he had up until this point, but I'm still not ready to give up my "venti" latte's, for fear he will take a step backward. Call it paranoia, but I'm still not convinced this is for real!

Grandma, I did get your message regarding Wheel of Fortune. We are going to be on three different episodes airing December 31, January 1, and March. I need to check on which day in March with Tony and Krista. I am not sure we will actually appera on camera, but we were in the audience for the shows that will air these days!


0 comments: