CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Jackson's third birthday!






















Little man's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse cake turned out perfect, and was delicious! We had a last minute problem with the cake, but thanks to Amazon and expedited shipping, the Mickey figurines arrived just in time to be placed on little man's cake.


The Jeep is a hit, and although little man is still practicing his steering, he's getting better! His new Jeep is the same color as mommy's Jeep, and he can't wait to take all his girls for a spin!








1 comments:

Jennifer

Happy 3rd Birthday Jackson!

I really wanted to be there for your special day but we will see each other for sure when I come in September.

I LOVE your Jeep! Your friend, Gabe, in North Carolina has the same one and it's super fun. Be sure to wear your seatbelt! I wonder how long it will take you to go faster? Gabe wondered how to do that after just 30 seconds.

Hugs and Kisses!