The weekend weather was not expected to be nice for Memorial Day. The weather forecast was so dire that "Goose Jumps", the company I rented Jackson's bounce house from, called me not once but twice to try and refund my money and NOT deliver the house. But I told them that Jackson was turning 3 rain or shine, and the show must go on!! Luckily, I had rented the house for the whole weekend, and Saturday provided a few hours of sun (even though the temps were cold), and Peyton and Colin were able to jump in the house with Jackson for quite a while. I thought calling a month in advance would assure me a rental of the lone Mickey Mouse Clubhouse bounce house, but it was not to be! By the time I called on May 1, it was already rented to someone else, and I ended up with Finding Nemo. Little man could have cared less, but his mama did!
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Little man's 3rd birthday!
The weekend weather was not expected to be nice for Memorial Day. The weather forecast was so dire that "Goose Jumps", the company I rented Jackson's bounce house from, called me not once but twice to try and refund my money and NOT deliver the house. But I told them that Jackson was turning 3 rain or shine, and the show must go on!! Luckily, I had rented the house for the whole weekend, and Saturday provided a few hours of sun (even though the temps were cold), and Peyton and Colin were able to jump in the house with Jackson for quite a while. I thought calling a month in advance would assure me a rental of the lone Mickey Mouse Clubhouse bounce house, but it was not to be! By the time I called on May 1, it was already rented to someone else, and I ended up with Finding Nemo. Little man could have cared less, but his mama did!
Labels:
Kristin Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment