CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Moving day!






















A day of mixed emotions for both little man and I!


After having his "big boy room" painted and ready for more than a year, we finally had a chance to get the bed that we wanted and get little man's furniture moved so he could relocate to his new room. He was very distraught when he saw his empty and abandoned nursery, even though we have been talking up the move for several weeks now. He was just not ready to leave everything behind, and he ran back and forth between the two rooms in total panic, and finally threw himself down on his nursery floor and sobbed... He demanded to know why he couldn't just sleep in his old room, and wanted all of his stuff moved back. Don't think that I didn't consider this, but I stood firm and told him that he would LOVE his new room, and just to set his mind at ease, mama would spend the night with him and we would have a sleepover!!

These happy images were taken before the hour of tossing and turning, and luckily, no pictures were snapped the following morning when I woke up and felt like I had been hit by a train after a night of restless sleep... But little man did great, and is well on his way to LOVING his new room!







0 comments: