Little man has been talking about this spider that he made for a month, and I finally got to see his art work displayed!
Every day when Jackson comes home from preschool he talks about three boys: Noah, Jake, and Guy. I first assumed that Guy was a person, and Lonnie and Noy and I then decided that because Jackson likes to call EVERYONE a "guy" or "guys", that guy must be just another preschool friend whose name Jackson could not remember. One of his favorite ways to tattle tell on Peyton, Traiton, or Ava is "hey guys, ____ is not listening" or "_____ hit me or pushed me", even though he is often the instigator of these events. So you can imagine my surprise today when I found the artwork of GUY, a real live preschool friend, who is truly named Guy. I met Guy, Jake, and Noah's parents, and let them know that Jackson was their biggest fan! They all knew exactly who Jackson was also, so the feeling must be mutual!
0 comments:
Post a Comment