CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saturday, October 18, 2008






Jackson LOVES when daddy comes home from work, he is such a show off that he can't wait to smile and talk for daddy! He's getting close to sitting up, and we're working on sweet potatoes this week. He seems to like them much better than the green beans, and I can't say I blame him.

Jackson's first bear skin rug! Well, not really. My good friend Shane dropped off this stuffed animal for Jackson, and I thought I would let him feel how soft it was and it was hard to pry him off of it! He LOVED rolling around on it, must have felt great on his bare skin!
Now that Jackson is getting stronger and is able to control his upper body, it is hard to get him to stay asleep unless he's REALLY exhausted. Snapped a picture of him above when he was supposed to be napping last night. When he's not interested, he will push himself completely up and shout until someone comes to rescue him. What a hard life!

0 comments: