CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wednesday, October 8, 2008






Just spending our days getting as much done as we can at work to run home to Jackson at night! Lonnie and I have done such a great job of getting home on time every night since Jackson arrived, we try and have dinner together as often as possible, and can't wait to spend the night playing with Jackson and watching him grow. He now loves to stand on his feet as often as possible (with help of course), and rather then waste his time rolling over, he seems to prefer to move straight to crawling. If I can figure out how to post a video, I'll show you! Jackson tried out his frog bathrobe and slippers, but didn't seem to enjoy them as much as I did. Also tried on his Halloween jammies and they look great on him! Michelle is still doing an AMAZING job and we are thankful to have her. It is much easier having full time jobs knowing that Jackson is SO well taken care of.
Thank you Michelle!!!

0 comments: