CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday, October 5, 2008


Lonnie and I had to travel for work this week, and left Jackson in Michelle and Deana's very capable hands. I have been wanting to get a picture of Jackson with Michelle's grandmother, Grandma Helen, and we finally got one! Grandma Helen comes to bring lunch to Michelle most days, and also loves to hold and rock Jackson. And he loves her! Michelle is doing a wonderful job, and we feel very fortunate to have found her. I am sure I drive her crazy with my endless calls and request for pictures when I'm out of town, but I have withdrawals when I don't get to kiss my little boy daily!

Jackson slept great for Deana at night, and was SO excited to see Lonnie and I when we arrived home yesterday! He had to endure a few hours of kisses from us both before we were willing to put him down, and it was nice to get back into our routine last night after a few days in Nashville, TN, for a transplant conference. Lonnie and I had a great time in Nashville and a chance to go to the Grand Ole Opry, which I have always wanted to see. We didn't take any pics, because we left the camera behind so that Michelle and Deana could snap pics of Jackson. Priorities!!! It's good to be home with out baby!!!

0 comments: