




Happy Saturday! Jackson looked SO peaceful this morning after waking me up at 7 AM that I just had to snap this picture! He also got his first ride on his daddy's Harley today, around the block and back! Mike, our neighbor, made sure to let us know that Jackson shouldn't be on the bike without a helmet, but we have yet to find one in Jackson's size. I will keep looking!
Only one more week until Halloween and I'm starting to panic that Jackson won't fit into his Halloween costume, so we're going to have to try it on this weekend, just in case we need to pick up another one.
I leave for Chicago on Monday and am dreading leaving my little man, but I know he will be in great hands with Michelle, Lonnie, and Bailey! He probably won't even know I'm gone!
0 comments:
Post a Comment