


ROAR!!!
I must say, Jackson was the CUTEST lion ever! Although I believe I am a bit biased, when we were trick-or-treating at the hospital yesterday, several strangers shouted out that he was the cutest lion ever, which convinced me even more.

I must say, Jackson was the CUTEST lion ever! Although I believe I am a bit biased, when we were trick-or-treating at the hospital yesterday, several strangers shouted out that he was the cutest lion ever, which convinced me even more.
Jackson had a busy day yesterday, and trick-or-treated at my office and Lonnie's, and then had a mid-afternoon snack of carrots at grandma and grandpa's house before heading home for his last trick-or-treating of the night with his girlfriend Ava. She was a beautiful ballerina, and it was fun to get the kids together.
Thanks Michelle for doing such a great job of painting Jackson's face! It wore off a few times through out the day, so I would have to reapply it, but that is to be expected when your hands are in your mouth at ALL times of the day, and you drool constantly. Jackson has two teeth coming in on the bottom, and he can't get enough chewing or biting in these days.
Can't believe our little man was 5 months old yesterday. Time flies when you're having fun. He is the BEST thing that has ever happened to Lonnie and I, and we are lucky to have such a sweet, good-natured little boy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment