




Jackson has discovered his feet, and loves to spend hours with them up in the air! Often times he does this in lieu of sleeping, which he finds amusing, but his mommy and daddy do not! Jackson's sweet personality continues to be the highlight of our days, and even at midnight, 2 AM, or 4 AM when he is awake, he loves to laugh and make conversation, and it is SO hard to be stern and make him go back to bed!!! Lonnie is definitely better at this than I am, as I realize our time together in the middle of the night is precious, and won't last forever. In the next year or two he will be so independent that he won't want to cuddle and laugh and talk to me at 2 AM, so I'm enjoying it while it lasts.
Still can't get our little man to eat much other than veggies, and believe me, I've tried. Today was his first taste of apple juice, and he was not much of a fan, but I'm not going to give up yet. Apple juice is my all-time favorite drink, and I think he will also love it with a bit more practice.
0 comments:
Post a Comment