CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday, November 9, 2008
















Not much to report this week, just been busy remodeling the guest room in anticipation of several visitors in the coming weeks. We bought a bedroom set, stripped and peeled wallpaper, painted, and repainted, and today Lonnie and Gary are installing crown molding and baseboards. Unfortunately, Gary has recommended we paint YET again, and I'm not sure I'm up for the challenge!

Jackson has had a great week, just hanging out with Michelle and Grandma Helen. Deana and mom helped us with Jackson this weekend to allow us to work in the guest room again. Thank you!!! Jackson's teeth still have yet to come through, but he's chewing everything within his reach, and I think we're close! To my dismay, my little man did NOT enjoy the Gerber fruits and desserts like I thought he would (he didn't even like the vanilla custard pudding or macaroni and cheese), and he seems to be a veggie fan. If he didn't talk night and day like his mother, I wouldn't believe he was mine!!! I was sure he would love all the sweet stuff, but hopefully he'll enjoy Bottlecaps and Oreo shakes when the time arrives.
Happy Sunday! Glad Peyton is home where she belongs, and that she's on the road to recovery.

0 comments: