CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday, November 18, 2008












For some reason my pics keep posting in reverse order, so bear with me! Deana spent some time with Jackson on Saturday so Lonnie and I could pick out new tile for the entryway, and go see the new James Bond film, that Lonnie was very excited to see. I won't ruin it for everyone in the event they haven't seen it yet, and it was pretty good, but the last few were much better. Jackson did great with Deana, as always, and I am convinced that Jackson prefers Deana and Michelle to Lonnie and I!!! At least I have the milk to hold over his head! Just kidding, that was a bit too much information...
Jackson and Michelle continue to attend Gymboree on Monday's and Thursday's, and Michelle says Jackson is quite the social butterfly. Sounds like he is also a people watcher like his daddy, and apparently has been checking out the head of hair on the classmate next to him just waiting to get a chance to pull it. Jackson is VERY fond of pulling hair, and I hope that Michelle can continue to protect all the other kiddies in Gymboree from Jackson's strong grip! Krista and Ava are also attending Gymboree now, so I hope to get a snapshot of the four of them soon. Jackson and Michelle are above, and Jackson is sitting with Gymbo the clown, and not looking too happy about it! This may be where his future fear of clowns comes from, but for now, he is obliging me and letting me have pics taken! This may cost Lonnie and I thousands in counseling dollars in the future!
Also wanted to snap a shot of Jackson's ever-drooling mouth, as although his teeth have not yet arrived, I think they are on the near horizon. My little man is also able to hold his bottle now, and does a pretty good job!
Had some terrible news this week that Celine Dion will NOT be performing her concert in Salt Lake this weekend, and therefore Grandpa and Tracy's trips are postponed. We are VERY sad that Grandpa and sissy won't be making it, but they will be back for the Sunday, February 22nd show, and we will live it up then. I miss you grandpa, and can't wait for you to be back in Salt Lake! Sissy knows I miss her daily, I call her every few hours, so she doesn't get away from me for long. Jackson was going to spend Friday with sissy, Grandpa, and I for the day, but now that we are not going to have out-of-town guests, I am going to go in to the office for a few hours to get caught up on things, and Jackson will stay with mom during the day, which they will both love. Jackson can't get enough of his grandma and grandpa Mower!




0 comments: