




The favorite toy right now is Jackson's music table, which Grandma and Grandpa Mower gave him for Christmas. He can't get enough, even though Lonnie and I have memorized every sound and tune and often wish it would run out of batteries!
So, the only thing better then one music table is two! I was lucky enough to have Traci give me a second music table that her boys are not using any longer, and he LOVES having two! He walks back and forth to both of them, and plays with them at the same time. He can't believe his luck!
So, the only thing better then one music table is two! I was lucky enough to have Traci give me a second music table that her boys are not using any longer, and he LOVES having two! He walks back and forth to both of them, and plays with them at the same time. He can't believe his luck!
Check out his new basketball hoop! It's also a hit, although he likes to eat the ball just as much as he likes to make a basket!
0 comments:
Post a Comment