CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday, March 7, 2009














I know, it's been a LONG time since I've updated the blog! We've had a lot going on, and quite honestly, I've just been lazy!!!
Jackson is still enjoying fruits and veggies, but his FAVORITE food happens to be Gerber lil' cheddar puffs. He can put them away, and I am convinced he would eat an entire container in one sitting if we would let him!
We had our nine month visit on Monday, March 2nd, and Jackson is 20.9 lbs, and 28 inches. He is now 50% in height, and 50% in weight, and near perfect, as the doctor would say! I think he's actually perfect, but that's beside the point. He did have an ear infection at his 9 month appointment, but other than that, he's in great health, and still a joy every day! No more doctor visits until he turns 12 months, and no more shots for quite a while, which is something to look forward to!

0 comments: