CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sunday, January 31, 2010












Jackson had a great weekend with daddy, as I was stuck in North Carolina after a business review for the University left me stranded in Charlotte with the airport cancelling all flights for a day and a half. I wasn't worried about little man and Lonnie, but I did miss them both terribly! Jackson got to spend some time over the weekend with granma and granpa, and a little extra time with the girls, which he always loves.
As you can see, he is still LOVING his Tigger and Pooh figurines. So much so, that aunt Tracy bought Jackson an entire set, which included an Eyore, Buster (the dog), Darby, and several Pooh's and Tigger's. It's a big hit, and Jackson can't take a shower or bath without each and EVERY one of them!



0 comments: