CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tuesday, February 2, 2010





Loving little man's new peace PJ's from Gabe!
Jackson had his 18 month shots on Monday (I realize I am running two months behind...) and weighed in at 29 lbs. 13 ozs. and is now 33 inches tall. He is in the 50th percentile for height, 85th for weight. He had four shots and did amazing, and we even managed to entertain each other for more than two hours from start to finish, as Dr. Norlin was running behind. Luckily Lonnie was around to help pass the time in the waiting room, and they memorized all the colors of the fish in the office fish tank. When Lonnie had to leave to go to a meeting, Jackson SOBBED. It was the first time he and daddy parted ways that he was not content just to hang out with his mommy, but I tried not to take it personally.
Can I just say that Lonnie and I LOVE this age, and all of the joy that Jackson brings to our lives! He is SO much fun right now, and has such a great personality, that even when you come home worn out and beat down at the end of the day, his beaming smile makes it ALL worth while! We rarely see a hint of temper or tantrums these days, and Jackson is already getting to a point where an explanation of why he can't do something or why something is dangerous is successful, and you can re-route his attention to something more constructive without tears or drama. He has such an amazing way of showing you how important you are to him, and he cuddles and kisses like NO other (even if he does prefer open mouthed kisses...).
We are the luckiest parents in the world! Except for maybe my mom... Right mom!!

0 comments: