CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas pics!!












Jackson was such a great sport, and is a very polite little boy. He would say "I can't wait to see the surprise" in between opening gifts, and was very happy to watch grandpa, me, and daddy open our gifts. I also told him who each gift was from, and he would thank them. Such a sweet boy!!
Grandpa loved his chocolate bars, even more than his shirts and gift cards! This is the first year in TEN that Lonnie and I have given each other the same gift, the Flip HD! He thought I would like the video camera to use for taking video's of little man, and I thought he would like it for making video's while snowboarding. Great minds think alike, and we are going to have to return one. Considering I shopped on sale, we will return the one Lonnie bought.


0 comments: