



I know, long time NO post!!
It seems that the last month has flown by faster than I had hoped, and Christmas is right around the corner! Between Lonnie and I, we have been on the road non stop, and it's time to settle down and stay home for a few weeks (don't I wish)!
Trying to catch up on the last month of pics, starting with our trip to TN for Thanksgiving. Little man did AMAZING, on the long travel days coming and going, and we were very impressed by how well he did. We even had an extra two hours added on our to trip to Rogersville with a late flight out of Atlanta, and still things went smoothly!
I asked Lonnie's family if there was a petting zoo nearby, or some type of working farm where little man could spend some time with animals, as he LOVES to see all kinds of animals, and the weather was perfect. We were lucky enough to find an exotic animal farm, and if you knew how small Rogersville was, you would appreciate this even more! This wasn't meant as a negative, it's just unusual to have an exotic animal farm in the hills of TN. We went to Briarwood Auto Safari (www.briarwoodsafari.com) and saw buffalo, zebra, moose, bison, ostrich, emu, goats, llamas, rams, and elk. Riding in an open tractor trailer, we were able to feed all the animals, and many of them got MUCH too close and personal! Jackson had a great time, but felt a little overwhelmed at times, as we all did. Luckily our family didn't get spit on by the llama, but the family riding in the trailer with us got spit on, and it was quite disgusting. The poor little boy was not more than a year or two older than Jackson, and his jacket was covered in goo.

0 comments:
Post a Comment