CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 17, 2010

Thursday, December 16, 2010

















Happy birthday Lonnie!!
I haven't had a chance before now to post pics of little man's bedroom tree, and it turned out great! He loves to show it off every chance he gets, and he loves to move around the ornaments at night while we get ready for bed. Yesterday we sang "happy birthday to daddy" over ice cream cupcakes, and when little man was done, he couldn't believe he didn't get a second... I should have taken pics of him blowing out the candles with his daddy, but I forgot to grab the camera.
The two bottom pics are little man and Lonnie in bed playing video games on Lonnie's IPhone, it has something to do with obliterating pigs, and I don't know much more than that. Jackson seems to enjoy it, and is SO proud of his daddy when all the pigs are blown up! He says "good job daddy" over and over. Such a sweet boy to cheer on his daddy!
Stay tuned, I will be sure to post LOTS of pics of Christmas for all of those who can't share it with us!



0 comments: