CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 18, 2008

August 18, 2008






I'm not even back to work and I'm already having a hard time staying caught up on Jackson's blog! He's getting close to 3 months, and changes daily. He definitely has developed his own personality already, I think it's a cross between mine and Lonnie's, and we're in for some SERIOUS trouble! He's not fond of going to bed, in the daytime or at night, and will not sleep anywhere but our house. I am hoping he grows out of this once he starts daycare, or he will be a tired, grouchy boy! Jackson LOVES his bathtime and kicks and splashes water all over the place. He has so many cute clothes he is still subjected to trying on and wearing things he does not enjoy. See him in his fire breathing pj's and hat above! My friend Lisz came over for a belated birthday lunch, and couldn't believe how much Jackson has changed. She gave me a chance to eat and rocked Jackson to sleep. He already prefers cute girls to rock him to sleep, we are going to have trouble with this one!

0 comments: