




So much has happened in the last week, and I haven't been good about updating the blog more than once a week, so I will try to get better. Traiton (my nephew, Jackson's cousin) turned 1, Lonnie and I went to the Jack Johnson concert, I went to Indianapolis, IN for a quick consulting trip, and Lonnie had Jackson overnight by himself. He did AMAZING (both Lonnie and Jakcson) and it was the second time in Jackson's history that he slept through the night! I'm not convinced that Lonnie didn't drug him, but he insists he was just worn from the 1 -2 hours of crying and fussing that he typically does before he falls asleep now. He's getting harder to put down for naps during the day, and he really doesn't like falling asleep at night. But, once he's had a good nights rest, he's all smiles and SO happy, that it's all worth it! I even asked Lonnie if he might like another based on how great Jackson's sleeping, and I think the silence that followed was my answer! I was really just kidding Lonnie!
Well, we all have big trips in the coming week. Lonnie is heading to New York for the final Yankees and Red Sox game before the stadium is demolished, and Jackson and I are heading to Sacramento for Peyton's first birthday and hand surgery. We can't WAIT to see her, and I can't believe a year has gone by since she first arrived. It will be great to have Jackson and Peyton finally meet, and I'm thinking that maybe Travis can stay up at night with Jackson while Tracy and I hit the town in "Old Sac". Right, sissy! I will keep everyone updated with Peyton's progress on the blog, and will also send pics of her first birthday celebration. We return from Sacramento on Saturday and then it's back to work on Tuesday, and Jackson's first day at First Baptist. Not ready to give him up yet, but the time has come!
0 comments:
Post a Comment