CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Friday, October 8, 2010








I found the top three pics from our San Diego trip, and had to post them! Looks can be deceiving! Although it looks like Jackson is thoroughly enjoying his frozen yogurt, every time he put a bite in his mouth, he spit it out... I even let him pick his own flavor, and he chose strawberry yogurt with gummy bears. He didn't even swallow one bite!
The pic below is little man at Chloe's soccer game. He has been going to her soccer games every Saturday, and I think he has more fun than she does. He talks about it all week long, and can't wait for Saturday mornings! Sometimes he watches her play, and sometimes he would rather play on the playground nearby. He just loves to be near his girls! Who can blame him?


0 comments: